- Our dedicated staff is composed of five (5) full time research members.
- We pride ourselves on precision, accuracy and timeliness in protocol completion.
- The Quality Assurance management is organized to optimize the quality of our research.
- The coordinators are comprised of Certified Clinical Research Coordinators (CCRC’s) and Data Research Coordinators (DRC’s).
- The CCRC’s have been well trained in clinical research with an average experience of more than 10 years.
- They are responsible for conducting protocol required patient visits, collecting and documenting clinical information as well as making sure that protocol integrity is upheld to the highest of standards.
Bernard Garcia, MD
Board Certified Internal Medicine
President and CEO/Investigator
Dr. Ricardo Zambrano
David Mishkin, DO PA
Board Certified Family Physician
John Bloom, MD
Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
5 Study Coordinators
2 Regulatory Specialist
2 Data Entry
1 Contracts and Budget
Luis Moya, MD
Board Certified Family Practice