Clinical research studies are an important part of the development of future medical treatments and therapies.
We at INVESCLINIC have been dedicated to this cause for many years. Only by clinical trials and research is it possible to find newer, more innovative therapies. We believe that it is vital to contribute to the understanding and development through testing and investigational work.
INVESCLINIC is proud that we can contribute and serve the medical community in helping to understand the diseases which affect our lives. Our broad range of medical research includes the fields of urology, sexual health, obstetrics/gynecology, cardiology, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, family medicine, cancer research and more.
We help to find:
- New treatments and therapies
- More effective treatments than previously available
- Disease prevention therapies
- New and/or improved medical devices
Through our commitment to excellence in clinical research, our main mission is to provide our internal and external clients with effective and transparent information in order to maintain a reliable database for sponsoring pharmaceutical companies.
The main objectives of Invesclinic LLC, are to reach and pass the highest quality standards on the information collected, complying with the following …
- Rigorous attention and training in order to follow protocols and procedures in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Educate our patients in order to maintain a high percentage of retention during and after the study.
- Protect the health and well-being of the patient before any event that compromises the health of the same.
- Maintain high levels of training to maintain high acceptance rates within the research community.
Recognition for having a positive impact on the community through care and patient care and at the same time provide security and trust complying with procedures and quality of service.
- Participate actively and directly in the development of medicines for patient care.
- Study, analyze and compare medications under study or already approved for the consumption of the patient.
- Promote the advancement and development of science in the country.
- Create and promote workplaces.
Clinical Research Experience
- Our trained and dedicated staff has many years of experience in the area of clinical research.
- The majority of our coordinators are Certified Clinical Coordinators.
- We hold our ethical standards and study completion foremost as we strive to complete our studies in a timely and productive manner.
- Our network of qualified physicians, nurses, and medical professionals give us the ability to accurately and effectively complete our clinical studies
- Study Coordinators
- Regulatory Specialists
- Data Entry Specialist